Thursday, July 23, 2020

The Path You would like to Walk


                                                    "The path you would like to walk." 

Whenever I think this kind of small path that vanishes in the woods of Deodars always gives me chills. That moist mist with chilly air passing through the branches of the Deodars and that small reflection of tiny droplet hanging from the leafs of Deodars is what I always remember when I see this path. That drop always waits to complete its path of journey that is submerge into the earth, where its life cycle will get complete. That evening sunlight passing through the mist and moist branches of Deodars; that touches the water that is lying on the path makes it look in amber in color and lights up the whole path, Which is what always think of and I think of a 'Godly Path where I want to walk and want to get vanished forever.' Photographed in Chail, Himachal Pardesh @2250 meters in August, 2016.

No comments: